The improvement of productivity can go a long way for your business. A reduction in overhead costs, a positive office culture, and an improved working environment are just a few of the benefits that improved productivity can bring to your organization. One proven office technology that supports your team’s productivity is VoIP, or Voice over Internet Protocol, telephony. VoIP is a methodology and group of technologies for the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks, such as the Internet. If your Melbourne business is looking for a significant boost in productivity, VoIP is the answer. Let’s take a closer look at some of the main productivity benefits that come along with this technology.
- Integration is easy. Today’s businesses are built to communicate through the use of Internet tools, such as cloud-based services. Many companies are even using cloud-based services to communicate with clients, and 80 % of companies are expected to adopt this communication method by 2020. Fortunately, VoIP works seamlessly into your existing platforms. Integrate VoIP into your cloud-based services, accounting systems, CRM systems, and project management platforms and increase productivity without skipping a beat.
- Supports office collaboration. The success of your business stems from your collaboration efforts. VoIP makes it easy for your colleagues to communicate with each other at any time and from any place. Conference calls are much more efficient with key features that allow users to visualize participants, pinpoint who is talking, and mute or remove users if necessary. Video meetings are also an essential way for employees to connect with each other without the need to be together in a physical office.
- Effective communication efforts. VoIP gives you the option to unify your communication efforts into one simple platform. You no longer need to purchase extra video conferencing services or use multiple messenger apps. With VoIP, you can log in to one platform to check messenger, voicemail, fax, and text messages. This is a great tool to help you manage customer communication that will significantly help cut back on errors created from viewing and responding to messages on multiple platforms.
- Always get your messages. Even when you are out of the office, VoIP will make sure you get all of your messages. All of your communication systems can be integrated onto your mobile devices to ensure that you never miss a call or voicemail message, no matter where you conduct business.
- Allow for efficient mobility among employees. VoIP allows mobility without sacrificing collaboration and communication. Along with improved video chats and conference calls, your employees can easily access their office phones through the use of an Internet browser. This allows for better communication with clients and colleagues alike. The mobile workforce is certainly a modern movement that many of today’s businesses are utilizing. This helps more than your team’s productivity. Specifically, overhead costs are drastically reduced through this mobile approach.
VoIP will allow your Melbourne business to immediately improve productivity among your employees and customers. You will see huge improvements in the way your employees communicate with each other, as well as with your valuable clients—improving productivity. For more information on VoIP and how it can be easily integrated into your existing platforms, contact Atlantic Business Systems today.